This recipe comes from chef Crystal Bonnet at www.rawfoodrecipes.com.
A vibrant zucchini noodle salad with beets, carrots, broccoli and avocado served with a lemon tahini dressing. Simple, healthy, plant based cuisine at its finest.
- 1 Yellow zucchini, spiralized
- 4 Leaves of romaine, chopped
- 1 Beet, shredded
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- 4 Broccolinni, chopped
- 2 Green onion, chopped
- 1/2 Avocado, sliced
- 1 Teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon organic tahini
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 Teaspoon agave (or any other liquid sweetener)
- dash of salt
- Prepare vegetables as instructed, place in a bowl and set aside.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour tahini dressing over your beautiful veggies, garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!