This recipe came from chef Crystal Bonnet at www.rawfoodrecipes.com.
If you ever find yourself with an insatiable sweet tooth, this smoothie will become your best friend. It will curb your cravings for chocolate, cookie dough, and milkshakes in one clean swoop, and it does it with nutrient-rich ingredients you can feel good about putting in your body.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 scoop of plant based vanilla protein powder (RFR tip: we love Epic Protein Vanilla Lucuma!)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (or carob powder)
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon mesquite powder
- 2 cubes of ice
- 3 drops of stevia (optional)
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 cup of almond milk (or any vegan mylk)
- Option to garnish with nuts, cacao nibs or coconut whipped cream!
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.