Welcome to Day 4 of the New Moon in Taurus 10 Day Self-Love challenge! It’s New Moon Day and I’ve put together a powerful meditation and activation for you to do on your own. It is a special piece because it is channeled to give you a powerful clearing of each of your seven chakras (your individual energy centers.) In addition to clearing, the meditation turns on each chakra so that it can do its functions at a high frequency.
In the session, when I was writing the meditation, the Celtic goddess Ceridwen made it very clear that she would be our guide for this activation and truly she has been present with me during every step of the way. Last night, I did a live presentation to a beautiful group of women here in Zagreb. There were nine of us altogether, and personally, I was so high after the session that I didn’t fall asleep for hours.
I got up this morning and recorded the meditation and layered in some music. I think you’re going to like it. It’s long, but thorough. Take your time with it and enjoy the process.
Below you’ll find your objectives for the day, the action list, the ritual and meditation.
New Moon Ritual
Day 4 Objectives:
- To strengthen the foundation of our Self-Love and our earthly manifestations by clearing and recharging our chakra system (our energetic system.)
- To open ourselves to the blessings of the New Moon in Taurus and connect with Goddess Ceridwen through the New Moon Ritual and Meditation.
- To revisit our goals, dreams and desires.
- To affirm our gifts by sharing.
Here is your action list for today
- READ: Read the special blog post for today: Who Am I?
- JOURNAL: Before doing the meditation, take a few moments to reflect on what you are ready to release. Old wounding, limiting beliefs and negative thought patterns are probably not serving your Highest Good. Write down what you are ready to release from your body, mind and spirit and when you do the meditation, you can focus on releasing these things for good.
- MEDITATE: Do the New Moon in Taurus Meditation and Activation. See the tab on this page.
- GIVE: I keep sharing this with you because I am inspired to do so. Too often we start understanding things intellectually, but we have to be reminded to bring these lofty thoughts into the material world. Here’s your daily reminder to give of your possessions and to give of your beauty. Share yourself. You are abundant and you affirm this by sharing. Give something every day because you are abundant every day. Give to charity, make a donation, offer something to the homeless, volunteer to help, make a meal and share it with someone, give money to a friend, bake cookies for your local fire department, go perform for children in the hospital, share your smile, share your ideas, talk to people in line at the post office, share yourself.
New Moon Ritual
“Honored Crone of Night, I call upon you to put things right. Transform these negative thoughts and pain and help my life be whole again” ~ Celtic New Moon Blessing
Today is Wednesday, April 26, 2017. It’s a ’22 day,’ which, if you have been following my blog, was also the number of New Moon Day in Aries just last month. The number 22 is a powerful master number and in Vedic Astrology, the Moon is the natural ruler of the number 2. The Moon rules your intuition and your inner guidance. I think this is one of the ways the Universe is calling us to use our guts and stop using our minds so much! Do your best to do this ritual today, if you can to take advantage of the beautiful opportunity of synchonicity.
- Set the mood. Turn off your computer and phone. Put on some uplifting music that invokes good feelings in you. Make it positive and inspiring.
- Light some incense or put some essential oils in some water in a burner. Get yourself a pretty glass and fill it water. Hold the glass in your hands and say a prayer of trust, love and optimism. Bring the water to your ritual space and sip on it as you do your ritual.
- Get a white candle, but before you light it, say a word of thanks and bless the light that will come forth. Light the candle.
- Journal and pen (or laptop or tablet or phone… whatever you’re gonna use to write. It could be a napkin and a crayon. Use what you got.) Put this near you because you’re going to need it in a few minutes.
- Get comfortable. You can sit at a desk or on the floor or on your bed. Just get into a position where you can hangout and focus on what’s really important to you.
- Take a few deep breaths and tune into your heart. Allow yourself to release any tension you may be holding. Put your dominant hand over your heart and see if you can notice the beat or feel heat radiating from your chest. Feel your body and settle into peaceful contemplation.
- Let your mind move into the heavens and envision the moon. When the moon is new, it is a sliver in the sky. Imagine this and remember that she is your empty vessel waiting to be filled with your dreams and ambitions. Use your breath to help you call the moon down into your heart. Inhale the love of the Goddess and exhale the manifestation of her in your world. Inhale. Exhale. Do this several times until you feel connected.
- Now is the time to dream about what you desire. Say, “Yes,” to it in your mind. Do you see a beautiful home in your vision? Say, “Yes.” Do you see a gorgeous home? Say, “Yes.” Do you see a new job, a new car, or a loving community of friends? Say, “Yes.” Whatever your heart sends to you, you say, “Yes,” to it. Spend 5 to 10 minutes with this. If you notice that you have trouble believing you can have what you want, then do Shadow Work.
- Write down what your heart said. Let yourself get excited and creative. If you can feel or sense the strategy of how to achieve it, you can write that down, too. If not, don’t worry. That can come later.
- Shadow Work. If you feel any resistance to your heart, or you felt like you couldn’t hear your heart, or you doubt your heart or yourself, then do Shadow Work. If you don’t know what Shadow Work is, don’t worry about it. Just write down your doubts and ask your spirit guides to help you heal. That’s good enough.
- Now it’s time to have a talk with God/Goddess. Open your mouth and tell Source how happy you are about your vision and dreams and how excited you are to know what you want. Share your ideas and your desires with Source. Talk to It with respect, but be honest. You can share your fears, as well. Ask for help to move beyond your fears.
- Shh… now just listen. Listen to the wisdom that comes from deep within you. Say, “Yes,” to this wisdom and invite it to expand through you. Enjoy it. Sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Say, “Thank you,” for all the love that has been bestowed upon you. Know that these words are appreciative, not grateful. What is the difference, you might wonder? Appreciation puts you on the same level of abundance. It is a mirror reflection of abundance. Gratitude is the feeling of having not had something and then getting it. It is about lacking something and then coming into having it. Appreciation is an acknowledgement that you were never lacking. It is a knowing that you have always been a child of God/Goddess—even when you have forgotten.
Listen to the meditation here or download the mp3:
To get the Self-Love Challenge updates delivered right to your email, sign up below. If you’d like to occasionally receive a postcard from wherever I am traveling, enter your mailing address, too!