This recipe comes from chef Molly Patrick on www.rawfoodrecipes.com.
Drizzle it over fresh fruit, put it on toast, add it to your morning oatmeal, pour it over pancakes – you get the idea….this maple tangerine cashew cream is good on just about everything including right out of the blender on your spoon!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (60g) soaked for 10 minutes in water, up to overnight.
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed tangerine juice (120ml // use oranges if you can’t find tangerines)
- 1 teaspoon 100% maple syrup
- Drain the cashews and place them in the blender along with the tangerine juice and the maple syrup.
- Blend on high for several minutes until the mixture is extremely creamy and smooth. If you use a blender with wide base, like a Vitamix, you may want to double the recipe because it takes more ingredients for the blades to catch it and blend it.