Our upcoming event...
What: Full Moon Shadow: Clearing the Darkness and Healing the Subconscious Mind
When: [webinarally_webinar_local_start_time] (This is the start time in the time zone where you are right now.)
Where: Here in the Sacred Community Healing Space (Online)
Price: Dāna (donation based on your own feeling of generosity in the moment.)
About this event...
At the Full Moon, we will be working with sacred Shadow so that we can align ourselves powerfully with our desires and remove the obstacles that take us out of the vortex of what we truly want. The Full Moon is our chance to navigate the darkness for ultimate healing. Our tools will be deep meditation, Shadow Work, and healing processes. We will be working strongly with our powerful Spirit Guides, the angels, our ancestors, and the elementals.
This month’s Full Moon is a penumbral Lunar Eclipse in Pisces which can be witnessed in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Western Pacific. This is another auspicious time and as usual, our work is in total alignment with the highest vibration. The Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Pisces is the PERFECT TIME TO DO SHADOW WORK!!! Pisces naturally rules the unconscious mind, 12th house. So I am going to use this session to help you heal the depth of you. Don’t know what shadow work is? Come to the session and find out! Here’s what you can expect from this session:
We’ll begin with a meditation to help us get relaxed and grounded. We want to be gentle with ourselves during this time and this meditation is going to soften us and prepare us for healing.We will use prayer to call in our Spirit Guides, angels, elementals, and ancestors. Shadow Work is about not just healing our current life, but also our past lives and the lives of our ancestors.We’ll go into a good dialogue about Shadow Work– what it is and how to use it.There are many different Shadow Work exercises and I am going to focus on one or two, depending on the time and the balance of participants. You will learn how to do the exercises and then practice them under my guidance.We’ll close with a meditation to help you integrate the healing you experienced during the session.Bring to the session a notebook, a pen, and a power object that you want to use as your grounding talisman. This can be anything–a gem stone, a photo or even your cell phone. You are the one supplying the meaning here! We’re going to activate it and bless it so that you can have a token of comfort and grounding.
Prepare yourself for the event:
- Start early! Sign on 15 minutes before the event. We'll be starting promptly and you'll want to be signed on and ready to slide into this deep work.
- Get your technology in order. Have your apps downloaded, have your earphones and microphone up and running. Make sure you're logged in and ready roll. If you're logging onto the Google Hangout, mute your mic, please (especially if you are coming in late!)
- To help support the sacred space, I ask that you be in a quiet environment where you can focus on sending out your heart energy and positive intention; and also receive the loving intention of the others in the group.
- Prepare your space. Get comfy. Sit on a pretty pillow, grab a pretty blanket. Make a cup of tea.
- Do you have a smudge stick like sage or palo santo? If you do, then smudge your space and your self. Release the day's stresses.
- If you can, light a candle and some incense. Burn your favorite essential oil.
- Have a notebook or journal and a pen handy for messages and inspiration that comes through.
- Sip your tea, relax. Get mellow.
- Donate: We are using the Buddhist principle of dāna for this community to help cultivate the principles of generosity. The principle of dāna is personal and not to be judged or evaluated by personalities outside of your own. You get to give what feels good for you and to practice enjoying the feeling of giving. You are welcome to make your donation at any time before, during or after the event.
How to participate in the event...
There are TWO ways to participate in the LIVE event: The format for the sessions uses a Chatbox (if you want to type in your comments, questions and answers) and Google Hangouts (if you want to be face-to-face with me in real time.)
1) You are invited to type your questions and comments into the Chatbox that is located below the webinar. Or if you want to get very interactive...
2) ... you can join me in the actual Google Hangout and I will be able to see and hear you LIVE. If you would like to participate in the actual Hangout, then at the start of the session look for the link for the Hangout which is posted in the Chatbox. Just click the link and you'll be logged in. No one else will be able to see you, but they will be able to hear you. You can always come back here to the Sacred Community Healing Space page in case you get disconnected.
When it is time for the session to start, click play to watch the LIVE chat OR join me face-to-face in the Google Hangout. The link to join the Google Hangout will be posted below in the Chatbox when the webinar starts.[webinarally_webinar]
Chatbox will become active at the webinar start time. You can type your comments here or join me face-to-face in the Google Hangout. The link to Google Hangouts will be posted when the webinar starts.