The Miracle Room is a place where we practice the miracle. Through regular practice, we learn to see the miracle in ourselves and others. In this sacred space, our ACIM members are encouraged to share a part of their lives where they need a miracle. Use words, poetry, photographs, links, and whatever media you can to tell your story. The Miracle Room is your safe place to express what you want to correct in your body, mind and environment. You can go as vulnerable and candid as you want.
- Clear your space of distractions. Turn off your cell phones.
- Set the ambiance for meditation and relaxation.
- Make the moment sacred by lighting candles, using aromatherapy, playing soft music.
- Take some deep breaths and center yourself in this space and time.
- Tune in and visualize the Receiver in whole form.
- Feel free to use meditation, prayer, chanting and whatever techniques you desire to help you hold space for the person in need of the miracle.